About Annie (FNA)Danni
- Status: Adopted!
- Adoption Fee: 175.00
- Species: Dog
- General Color: White with Tan, Yellow or Fawn
- Current Size: 10 Pounds
- Current Age: 5 Years 1 Month (best estimate)
- Microchipped: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Reaction to New People: Friendly
My name is Danni and I am FULL of personality. I had a rough start to life but that doesn't stop me! (Read my story here! I'm famous!!! http://barkpost.com/good/sickly-puppy-wouldnt-have-survived-without-2-wonderful-women/)
I am such a happy girl who LOVES attention! I love to give kisses and I will even talk to you. I love to play with my foster brothers and I am a little intimidated by the kitties cuz I don't know what they are but I am getting used to them.
I am almost completely house trained. I use the puppy pads if I have to pee (and can't hold it but that is rare) and I only poo outside! I even know how to use the doggy door :)
I'm very vocal and love to "talk" to you and I'm a great watch dog so I would probably do best in a single family home rather than an apartment.
I will need to be adopted with someone who has experience with us strong willed bully breeds. I will also be required to attend puppy classes when I go to my forever home so I can learn manners and get lots of socialization.
If that sounds like you then we would be perfect together ;-)
To ensure the best possible home for these pups, we prefer homes:
• with a fenced yard or someone who is very active and has the energy to give them enough exercise, training and socialization.
• where they are not crated more than 4 hours at a time.
• without children under 5 years of age.
• with financial ability to continue proper puppy care
• where pups will be inside members of the family
Up to date on age appropriate vaccines and micro-chipped.
Adoption Fee: $175.00